Our fully upholstered steel beam seating is an excellent option for any high traffic waiting area. Bringing both comfort and durability in mass seating, the 4-Seater Upholstered Beam is a ttractive yet cost effective for any area in need of orderly group or ganged seating. Used widely in public waiting areas such as airports, government offices, clinics and transportation terminals, beam seating has expanded to retail situations and even professional offices, thanks to its long list of great qualities. IN STOCK!
Comfortable and Low-Maintenance
This 4-seater includes 1.5-inch- thick upholstered seats and contoured backs for a waiting room option that is surprisingly comfortable. Cushions are foam urethane padded and upholstered in commercial grade black vinyl for excellent durability . Clean up spills with just a damp cloth for minimal maintenance. For added value, the c ushion sections attach to seats with screws so that they can easily be replaced in case of damage or vandalism.
Built to Last
Heavyweight steel construction throughout means these 4-seater beams are built to last. A strong s teel beam spans the length of the seating unit. Individual seats mount to the beam and are easily replaceable if required. All Chrome arms, legs and seat trim resist scratches and scrapes to keep looking good even after years of rough use. The gray metallic painted back side looks finished from any angle.
Flexible Beam Seating
Beam seating is flexible to meet most space requirements. In addition to this 4-seater, find 1-, 2-, 3- and 5-seaters in our collection, all of which also can be configured with a modular magazine table.
4-Seater Beam with Magazine table Measurements:
- Weight capacity of 330 pounds per seat.
- Seating area measures 20.75 inches wide by 18 inches deep .
- Backrests are 20.75 inches wide by 18.5 inches high .
- Seating height is 17 to 17.5 inches depending on leveling glide height.
- Ships unassembled for safety in transit.
- Cushions also ship detached from seats and are easily replaceable in case of tears or vandalism.
- Five-Year Limited Warranty.
- Magazine table and seats can be attached in any position.
- Left and right outside armrests are included.
- Includes additional center support leg.
- Measures 115 inches wide by 27 inches deep by 31.5 to 32 inches tall overall.
- Shipping weight is 140 pounds .
- Price includes shipping!
You May Also Like