Our fully upholstered steel beam chairs are an excellent option for any waiting area that requires both comfort and durability for mass seating. The collection of beam seating chairs at InStockChairs is attractive yet cost effective for any area in need of orderly group or ganged seating. Used widely in public businesses such as government offices, clinics, transportation terminals, retail situations and laundromats, beam seating can even be used in professional situations as doctor office attached chairs. These beam chairs are excellent steel furniture for waiting areas that we carry in stock!
Our beam seating features 1.5-inch-thick upholstered seats and backs that are contoured to be surprisingly comfortable. Cushions are foam urethane padded and upholstered in a commercial grade black vinyl for excellent durability. Because beam chairs mimic stadium seats or church pews in barbershop and other settings, minimal maintenance is required. Clean up spills on beam seating chairs with just a damp cloth. Cushion sections attach to beam chairs with screws, so they can easily be replaced in case of damage. Not intended for outdoor use.
Made to Last
Heavyweight steel construction throughout makes beam seating chairs for waiting rooms incredibly durable. Steel beams span the length of each unit for beam seating that can take a beating. Individual seats mount to the beam and are easily replaceable if they become torn or damaged. All chrome trim on arms, legs and seat edges resists scratches and scrapes to keep your beam seating looking good even after years of rough use. Our beam seating chairs feature gray metallic paint on the back side for a finished look from every angle.
Flexibility for All Waiting Rooms
Beam Seating Chairs offer great flexibility to meet most space requirements. Pair them with stackable or modular reception seating for limitless possibilities that control traffic flow and make excellent use of all your floorspace. Our collection includes all configurations available, from one to five seating sections, as well as options with modular magazine tables.
Five-Seat Beam Chairs Measurements and Details:
- The seating area of the Five-Seater Beam Seating measures 20.75 inches wide by 18 inches deep.
- Backrests are 20.75 inches wide by 18.5 inches tall.
- Seating height is 17 inches to 17.5 inches tall, depending upon the leveling glide height.
- Beam Seating ships unassembled for safety in transit. Cushions also ship detached from seats and are easily replaceable in case of tears or vandalism.
- Five-Year Limited Warranty is included.
- Left and right outside armrests are included.
- Additional armrests for between seats and optional Power Charging Post with USB Port are available for separate purchase.
- Includes additional center support leg.
- Five-Beam Chair measures 115 inches wide by 27 inches deep by 31.5 inches to 32 inches high overall.
- Shipping weight is 135 pounds.
- Price includes shipping! (For truck shipment, see Terms and Conditions.)
- In stock!