The 4-Seater Upholstered Beam Seating from InStockChairs is an exceptional value.
Our fully upholstered steel beam 4-seater airport link chair is an excellent option for any waiting area that requires both comfort and durability for masses of people. Attractive yet cost-effective, beam chairs from InStockChairs are perfect for any area that requires orderly group or ganged seating. Originally designed as mass seating for airport terminals, upholstered beam chair seating is now used widely in diverse public waiting areas such as government offices, clinics, transportation terminals, retail centers and even busy professional offices. We keep these 4-seat beam with arms selections in stock, so you can order today and be seated tomorrow. Not intended for outdoor use. Shipping is always free! IN STOCK!
Upholstered seats and backs are 1.5 inches thick and contoured to be surprisingly comfortable. Cushions are padded with foam urethane and upholstered in commercial grade black vinyl for excellent durability. Clean up spills and dirt with just a damp cloth on these airport chairs that require minimal maintenance. Plus, the cushion sections of our 4-seaters attach to the seats with screws, so they can easily be replaced in case of damage or vandalism. Choosing a 4-seat beam with arms is an excellent long-term seating solution.
Built to Last
Heavyweight steel construction throughout our high-quality beam airport seating means this waiting room solution is built to last. A steel beam spans the length of each unit to support a weight capacity of up to 330 pounds per seat. Individual seats mount to the beam and are easy to replace if required. All chrome arms, legs and seat trim resist scratches and scrapes, so your 4-seat beam with arms stays looking sleek and stylish even after continuous rough use. Gray Metallic painted back looks finished from every angle.
Our 4-seater airport link chairs are flexible to meet most space requirements. We maintain an inventory of airport seating available with one to five seating sections and with optional modular magazine tables, so you can create the traffic pattern that suits your space. These versatile pieces are the waiting room seating solution you've been searching for.
- Seating area measures 20.75 inches wide by 18 inches deep.
- Backrests measure 20.75 inches wide by 18.5 inches tall.
- Seating height is 17 to 17.5 inches depending on leveling glide height.
- Ships unassembled for safety in transit.
- Cushions ship detached from seats and are easily replaceable in case of tears or vandalism.
- 5-Year Limited Warranty.
- Weight capacity is 330 pounds per seat.
- Left and right outside armrests are included. Optional additional arm rests are available for separate purchase.
- 4-Seater measures 92.75 inches wide by 27 inches deep by 31.5 to 32 inches tall overall.
- Shipping weight is 103 pounds.
- Price includes shipping!
You May Also Like