Our 400 lb. Capacity Genuine Cowhide Black Leather Office Chair w/Flip Ups Arms is head and shoulders above your average office chair. This big and tall rated chair is upholstered in a real cowhide leather, not bonded-leather. Cowhide leather is one of the most durable leathers available for office seating. In addition, this chair is weight tested to support users up to 400-pounds for use throughout the workday. Some heavy-duty features include an extra large 28-inch polished aluminum base and four inch thick cushions that will not bottom out. The armrests easily flip up and out of the way when needed. IN STOCK!
400 lb. Capacity Genuine Cowhide Black Leather Office Chair w/Flip Ups Arms ships unassembled for safety in transit. See full measurements below. Shpg. weight 61 lbs. All components exceed ANSI/BIFMA commercial use requirements. Meets CA fire foam approval. 5-Year Limited Warranty. PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING!
- Rated for users weighing up to 400-pounds, up to 8 hours a day, 40 hours a week.
- Flip up armrests are non-restricting and provide support when needed.
- Top surface of seat cushion, backrest and armrests are upholstered in a black genuine cowhide leather. The sides of the seat and sides and back of the backrest are upholstered in a matching vinyl upholstery.
- 4-inch thick seat and backrest are made with a commercial-grade dense foam to prevent seat flattening.
- 28" diameter polished aluminum base is thicker and stronger than the average office chair base.
- Standard with carpet casters for use on thin pile carpet or a chair mat.
- Pneumatic height adjustment.
- Tilt with lock out and tension control.
- Flip up armrests.
- Swivel base.
- Measures 27"W x 28"D x 42"-45"H.
- Seat cushion measures 22"W x 20"D.
- Seat height range is 19"-22"H from the floor.
- Backrest measures 22"W x 26"H.
- Armpad size: 14.5"L x 3"W.
- Armrest height from seat: 9"H.
- Armrest height from floor: 28"-31"H.
- Space between armrests: 21"W.
- 28" Base Diameter.
- Weight rating: 400-pounds.
- QPQ Class 4 Pneumatic Lift, weight tested to handle up to 400 pounds.
- Usage: not to exceed 8 hours a day, 40 hours a week.