An excellent chair for businesses who require around-the-clock staffing such as hospitals, police stations or emergency call centers. Designed for the mid-sized to tall or heavy user in multi-shift situations. This chair is rated for users up to 400 lbs for 24/7 use. A breathable black mesh backrest paired with an extra thick contoured seat cushion will make users feel cool, comfortable and supported all day and all night. Ergonomic functions include height and width adjustable armrests. Chair ships unassembled. Shpg. wt. 52 lbs. Meets CA fire foam approval. 5-Year Limited Warranty. PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING! IN STOCK!
- 18mm thick steel reinforced seat pan.
- 4" of multi-density seat foam for both comfort and excellent wear.
- Welded steel rod back frame.
- Back is wrapped in premium fabric mesh for support and wear strength.
- 2.3mm thick welded steel base rated for 400 lbs. capacity.
- Add a splash of color to the seat with the optional C12911 Seat Covers sold separately below!
- Designed and built for 24-hour/multi-shift use.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards.
- Gas lift seat height adjustment.
- Premium 2:1 back to seat synchro tilt mechanism with tension control and lock-out.
- Heavy gauge steel "J" style arms are width and height adjustable.
- Seat swivels 360 degrees.
- Dual wheel carpet casters.
- Armrests can be left off if desired without compromising stability.
- Measures 26"-29"W x 24"D x 38.5"-41.5"H overall.
- Seat cushion measures 20.5"W x 20.5"D.
- Seat height range is 17" - 20"H from floor.
- Backrest is 20.5"W x 21.5"H.
- Arm pads measure 4"W x 10"L.
- Armrests are 6.5"H - 9''H from top of seat.
- Armrest height from floor ranges from 27" - 32"H
- Space between armrests: 18.5" - 21"W
- Base diameter: 27"