A breathable black mesh backrest paired with an extra thick contoured seat cushion helps users feel cool, comfortable and supported all day and all night. Ergonomic functions include height and width adjustable armrests.
ErgoBuilt 24/7 400 Lbs. Capacity Mesh Chair Video
An excellent option for the 24/7 call center that needs sturdy, comfortable, trouble-free office seating, this durable chair is a great value.
Ergonomic Mesh Chair Features:
* Seat pan is reinforced by 0.7-inch-thick (18mm) steel.
* Four inches of multi-density seat foam provides both comfort and excellent durability.
* A welded steel rod reinforces chair's back frame.
* Chair back is wrapped in premium fabric mesh for support and strength.
* The 0.9-inch-thick (2.3mm) welded steel base is rated for 400-pound weight capacity.
* Add a splash of color to the seat with the optional C12911 Seat Covers sold separately below.
* This office chair is designed and built for 24-hour/multi-shift use.
* Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards.
Ergonomic ErgoBuilt Mesh Chair Functions:
* Gas lift adjusts seat height.
* Premium 2:1 back to seat synchro tilt mechanism provides tension control and lock-out.
* Heavy gauge steel "J" style arms are width and height adjustable.
* Seat swivels 360 degrees.
* Dual-wheel carpet casters are included.
* Armrests can be left off if desired without compromising stability.
* Measures 26 to 29 inches wide by 24 inches deep by 38.5 to 41.5 inches tall overall.
* Seat cushion measures 20.5 inches wide by 20.5 inches deep.
* Seat height range is 17 to 20 inches from the floor.
* Backrest measures 20.5 inches wide by 21.5 inches high.
* Arm pads measure 4 inches wide by 10 inches long.
* Armrests are 6.5 to 9 inches high from top of seat.
* Armrest height from floor ranges from 27 to 32 inches.
* Space between armrests is 18.5 to 21 inches.
* Base diameter measures 27 inches.
* Chair ships unassembled.
* Shipping weight is 52 pounds.
* Meets CA fire foam approval.
* Five-Year Limited Warranty.
* Price includes shipping!