Our Aero Steel Public Beam Seating Series by Instockchairs.com is an efficient way to provide public seating for high traffic areas such as transportation hubs, government centers, medical lobbies, professional offices or school settings. All beam seaters are constructed of 2 mm cold rolled steel. The legs and arms are constructed of a sturdy aluminum alloy to withstand busy public areas. The beam is made of 3mm cold rolled steel to support a 400-pound weight capacity PER SEAT. The powder coat finish also includes an anti-rust element, so your beam seaters will look good for years to come. The entire unit is finished in a sleek Gray Mist color.
The Aero Steel 4-Seat Beam Seater measures 91-inches wide by 29-inches deep by 34.5-inches high overall. See more dimensions below. 400-pound weight capacity per seat. Includes four seats and three armrests. Not intended for outdoor use. Ships unassembled. Shpg. weight 134-pounds. PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING! IN STOCK!
- Part of a flexible series that includes matching 2-Seaters, 3-Seaters and 5-Seaters
- Includes dividing armrests.
- Slotted seat/backrests are 2mm cold rolled steel for excellent strength and durability.
- Static powder coat paint finish with anti-rust treatment, in Gray Mist (matte gray finish).
- 3mm thick cold rolled steel used in beam, for superior load-bearing capacity and stability.
- Die cast aluminum alloy construction in armrest and legs, finished in Gray Mist.
- 400-pound capacity per seat, one of the highest rated capacities on the market!
- Warrantied and rated for commercial grade use in public settings.
- Easy to clean and disinfect!
- Assembly Instructions
- Assembly Video
- 5-Year Warranty
- Seating area measures 20.5-inches wide by 16-inches deep by 16.5-inches high at midpoint.
- Backrest measures 20.5-inches wide by 19-inches high from the seat.
- Armrests measure 13.25-inches long by 3.25-inches wide and is 11-inches high from seat at highest point.
- Diameter of tubular beam is 3.75-inches.
You May Also Like