Upholstered in durable, soft cowhide leather and featuring a cushioned seat and backrest, this 300-Pound-Capacity Split Saddle Stool helps to make offices more productive and comfortable for staff members. The ergonomic design of this saddle stool helps employees through a number of health benefits. And with a compact base made from lightweight aluminum, this stool tucks away easily when not in use.
For years, the healthcare community has embraced saddle seat stools due to their incredible ergonomic benefits. Split seat saddle stools are proven to promote better posture, neutral spine alignment and reduce fatigue. They work by engaging core muscles and promoting active sitting, effectively reducing pressure on the lower back and pelvis by shifting body weight to the thighs.
Split seat saddle stools also benefit the user through ventilation and adjustability. The left cushion can be adjusted outwards and the entire cushion can be adjusted to a forward pitch if desired. The cushioned backrest offers additional back support during intensive procedures.
Employees in also any line of work that requires sitting for long periods can benefit from ergonomic features of saddle stools. This includes many others besides doctors and healthcare professionals, although these professionals are among the top users. In addition, beauticians, artists and vet techs all appreciate the reduction in fatigue and increase in mobility.
This stool's split saddle seat is width adjustable and is cushioned with a high-density molded foam, and the cushion is upholstered in genuine cowhide leather. The lightweight yet durable polished aluminum base is 22 inches in diameter to fit perfectly in small exam rooms and support users up to 300 pounds. Plus, it easily moves with your body on five smooth-rolling swivel casters.
Standard seat height range is 22 to 29 inches high from the center of the seat to the floor. Need something a little taller? Purchase the optional foot ring kit with taller optional gas cylinder to increase the seat height range to 24 to 31 inches.
Ships unassembled. Shipping weight is 32 pounds. PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING! IN STOCK!
* Sloped split saddle seat fits the natural curve of the hips and thighs, promoting active sitting, neutral spine alignment and reducing pressure on the lower back and pelvis.
* Saddle seating has the added benefit of opening up the hips and loosening tight hip flexors, which contributes to back pain.
* The declining seat edge shifts your body weight to your thighs, more evenly distributing pressure, encouraging better circulation and reducing compression of the spine.
* Can improve upper limb function by stabilizing the shoulder girdle in the seat position, making small hand movements more precise during examinations.
* Stool rolls easily on durable polyurethane casters.
Material & Adjustments:
* Resilient premium high density molded foam padded split seat and backrest are upholstered in a commercial grade cowhide leather.
* Sturdy steel frame combined with polished aluminum base supports users up to 300 pounds in healthcare and commercial settings.
* Polished aluminum base is stronger than steel bases yet lighter weight for ease of mobility.
* Floating backrest pivots and moves with your body and offers additional back support.
* Left seat cushion can be pushed out to adjust the overall width of the seat.
* Pitch of seat can be adjusted forward for more active sitting.
* One touch pneumatic height adjustment.
* 2-inch dual wheel polyurethane swivel casters included. For use on carpet or hard floors.
* Optional drafting kit with foot ring SOLD SEPARATELY.
* Five-Year Warranty.
* Seat measures 17 to 18.5 inches wide by 14 inches deep overall. Gap between split seat can up be to 1.5 inches wide.
* Base is 22 inches in diameter.
* Backrest cushion is 16 inches wide by 12 inches high, is 14 inches above the seat.
* Pneumatic height adjustable raises and lowers the seat 22 to 29 inches high (measured from center of seat to floor.)
* Optional drafting kit increases height range to 24 to 31 inches high from center of seat to floor.