The unique interlocking design allows chairs to gang and lock together without the hassle of extra clamps or brackets, which makes for super-simple setup. The flexible backrest moves with the user for additional comfort during seminars or sermons, and the comfortable cushioned seat is available in various colors.
This chair stacks up to 14 high, or 10 high on the optional chair dolly.
SOLD IN MULTIPLES OF 4 ONLY! PRICE IS PER CHAIR.
Interlock FlexBack Stack Chair Features:
- This big and tall chair delivers the fastest set-up and tear down available with a unique interlocking leg design. Each leg simply wedges over the next chair in line, providing a firm and solid fit without the need for brackets.
- 5-inch-thick firm foam padded seat holds its form over extended use.
- Choose from multiple fabric seat cover colors to contrast with the charcoal chair frame.
- Tough polypropylene construction has been ANSI/BIFMA tested to 300-pound total capacity!
- FlexBack design has just the right amount of give for user comfort.
- Scratch and scrape resistant material in neutral charcoal color stays looking new, even after years of abuse.
- Compact storage. These big and tall chairs stack up to 14 high in rooms with eight-foot ceilings. Move up to 10 stacked chairs at a time with the optional Dolly sold separately below.
- Custom colors are available! See picture included here. Minimum quantity of 300 chairs is required for White Back/Seat Shell. Minimum quantity of 50 chairs for any custom fabric seat cushions. Please call us to place your custom order by phone. Please allow 10-12 weeks for delivery for custom orders.
FlexBack Big & Tall Chair Measurements & Details
- Easy assembly. Seats attach to frames with six (included) screws.
- Chair measures 22.5 inches wide by 20 inches deep by 37 inches tall overall.
- Seat measures 18 inches wide by 15.75 inches deep by 18 inches tall.
- Back measures 17.25 inches wide by 20 inches high.
- Shipping weight is 15 pounds per chair.
- Big and tall desk chair has been ANSI/BIFMA commercial use tested up to 300 pounds total weight capacity.
- Five-year limited warranty.
- Price includes shipping.