500 Lbs. Capacity Antimicrobial Black Vinyl Guest Arm Chair
In today's healthcare office, a clean reception room is key to avoiding further spread of illness. InStockChairs offers an incredible value on durable, heavy-duty waiting room chairs that literally keep themselves clean. IN STOCK!
Antimicrobial Vinyl for Busy Doctor Offices
Our sturdy guest chair is upholstered in an easy-to-clean, healthcare-grade vinyl that is treated with an antimicrobial additive that works to repel microbes as well as fight off viruses and other pathogens. Without the need for extra sanitizing steps, this antimicrobial vinyl helps lower the risk of patient-to-patient transmission of colds, flu and other ailments. As an added bonus, it also helps prevent odors from becoming lodged in your waiting room furniture, which effectively prolongs the life of the chair.
500-Pound Weight Capacity
The five-inch-thick seat cushion is padded with a firm commercial-grade foam to prevent flattening with rigorous use over time. The tubular steel frame features a sturdy sled base design with an impressive 500-pound weight capacity. With the padded urethane armrests, you can eliminate the discomfort of arms on cold metal chair frames. Whether you're looking for heavy-duty seating for your busy waiting area, ergonomic mesh chairs for your front desk staff or stacking chairs for on-demand seating, InStockChairs has the office seating solutions you need in stock and ready to ship for free.
Antimicrobial Black Vinyl Guest Arm Chair with 500-Pound Capacity Features:
- Generous proportions accommodate the larger user.
- 500-pound weight capacity stands up to heavy traffic!
- Tubular steel frame features a semi-gloss black finish.
- Antimicrobial vinyl helps keep your reception area germ free.
- Seat cushion is five inches thick. Backrest cushion is four inches thick.
- Armrests feature durable yet comfortable urethane pads for all-day use.
- Sled base features plastic floor guards to help protect hard floors. These can be removed for use on carpet.
- All components exceed ANSI/BIFMA commercial use requirements
- Meets CA fire foam approval.
- Five-Year Limited Warranty
- Easy assembly.
- Measures 27.25 inches wide by 29 inches deep by 36 inches tall overall when fully assembled.
- Seat measures 23.75 inches wide by 21 inches deep.
- Seat is 17.5 inches high from the floor.
- Backrest measures 23 inches wide by 20 inches high.
- Armrests are 25 inches high from the floor and 6.75 inches high from the seat.
- Space between armrests measures 23.75 inches.
- Arm pads measure 12.5 inches long by 2 inches wide.
- Shipping weight is 48 pounds.
- Ships unassembled with easy assembly instructions included.
- Price includes shipping!