An all-mesh office chair is an excellent choice for bustling workspaces, but this is no ordinary mesh. It's stretchy, elastic mesh that provides the user with a unique cushioning effect and ergonomic style. This kind of mesh is known for exceptional airflow and a low-maintenance appeal, which is why it's so often favored in demanding commercial spaces. Coupled with a cutting-edge tilt mechanism and a sturdy aluminum base, this all-mesh chair is the seating solution you've been looking for.
Adjustability and an elastic mesh seat and back are at the core of the Ergonomic Mesh Office Chair's superior comfort. The turn of a paddle easily custom fits the fore/aft and height positions of the lower lumbar position of your chair. Lock in your 2:1 tilt function mechanism for the task at hand or leave it in a comfortable rocking recline position that moves with your body. Another turn of a paddle adjusts your armrests to the perfect height. You will definitely appreciate the comfort and breathability provided by the high-quality elastic mesh seat, back and headrest. Choose from a businesslike Carbon Black or modern looking Latte Neutral mesh color.
Superior ergonomic features include:
- Elastic Mesh Seat and Back - This all-mesh task chair features comfortable mesh for complete airflow around the body. Fabric and leather seating cause the buildup of heat, resulting in general discomfort and restlessness while seated in your chair the majority of the day. Elastic mesh seating allows the air to pass through the chair freely and leaves the user feeling fresher.
High quality elastic mesh also provides an excellent cushioning effect since it is suspended over a framework so you will never get that bottoming out feel of a condensed foam cushion or lesser quality fabric mesh. An elastic mesh will not sag or lose its form, as fabric mesh may over time. Only top-quality seating will make use of elastic mesh versus fabric mesh.
- 2:1 Heavy-Duty Synchro Tilt Mechanism - This superior mechanism allows the backrest to recline at a 2:1 ratio with the angle of the seat. It also moves the tilting pivot point forward so as you recline there is little to no pressure on the hamstring area. This allows for better circulation in the legs. A tilt tension adjustment is easily adjusted to balance the spring tension to the weight of the user from 120 to 350 pounds.
- Adjustable Padded Armrests - Cantilevered armrests are easily raised and lowered by release a tension paddle at the side of the chair, moving the arm to the desired height, and then locking the paddle back into position. Contoured forearm pads are both easy on the elbows yet durable.
- Fully Functional Lumbar Adjustment - The lower back area of the chair releases by a paddle and can rotate as far forward or back as the user requires. The backrest pad then slides up or down to an ideal position.
- Pneumatic Lift - The lower right paddle adjusts the seat height from 18 to 21 inches high at the seat center.
- Durable Base and Casters - A strong aluminum base with scuff protectors and 2.5-inch diameter oversized casters provide a firm foundation and smooth, easy mobility. See soft casters for hard floors below.
- User Sizing - This mesh office chair is sized for the medium to larger user up to 350 pounds.
- Safety - All components exceed ANSI/BIFMA commercial use requirements for chairs rated to 350-pound capacity
- Dimensions - Seat measures 21.25"W x 20"D. Back is 23"W x 27"H. 29"W x 27"D x 41" to 44"H overall. Ships unassembled. Shipping weight: 60 lbs.