Our Aero Steel Public Beam Seating Series by Instockchairs.com features seating with an elegant matte black finish to modernize your waiting area. All beam seaters are constructed of 2 mm cold rolled steel. The legs and arms are constructed of a sturdy aluminum alloy to withstand busy public areas. The beam is made of 3mm cold rolled steel to support a 400-pound weight capacity PER SEAT. The powder coat finish also includes an anti-rust element, so your beam seaters will look good for years to come. The entire unit is finished in a sleek Black Shadow color.
The Aero Steel 4-Seat Beam Seater measures 91-inches wide by 29-inches deep by 34.5-inches high overall. See more dimensions below. 400-pound weight capacity per seat. Includes four seats and three armrests. Not intended for outdoor use. Ships unassembled. Shpg. weight 134-pounds. PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING! IN STOCK!
- Part of a flexible series that includes matching 3-Seaters, 4-Seaters and 5-Seaters!
- Includes dividing armrest.
- Slotted seat/backrests are 2mm cold rolled steel for excellent strength and durability.
- Static powder coat paint finish with anti-rust treatment, in Black Shadow (matte black finish)
- 3mm thick cold rolled steel used in beam, for superior load-bearing capacity and stability.
- Die cast aluminum alloy construction in armrest and legs, finished in Black Shadow.
- Leveling glides and foot caps are light gray, for modern contrast.
- 400-pound capacity per seat, one of the highest rated capacities on the market!
- Warrantied and rated for commercial grade use in public settings.
- Easy to clean and disinfect!
- Assembly Instructions
- Assembly Video
- 5-Year Warranty
- Seating area measures 20.5-inches wide by 16-inches deep by 16.5-inches high at midpoint.
- Backrest measures 20.5-inches wide by 19-inches high from the seat.
- Armrest measures 13.25-inches long by 3.25-inches wide and is 11-inches high from seat at highest point.
- Diameter of tubular beam is 3.75-inches.
You May Also Like